Food handlers working in a manufacturing environment.
The training of food handlers is a legal requirement, and the key to profitability and high standards of food safety is to ensure their competency
• the importance of food safety procedures and complying with the law
• microbiological, chemical, physical and allergenic hazards and their control
• good temperature control and stock rotation
• the importance of good personal hygiene and preventing contamination,
including handwashing, protective clothing, cuts and reporting illness
• keeping work areas and equipment clean and safe
• safe waste disposal
Highfield is the leading provider of regulated compliance qualifications in the UK, certification over 350,000 learners a year.
Highfield currently provides around 70% of all regulated food safety qualifications.
We’re extremely proud to be a Highfield-approved centre and offer industry-recognised qualifications that will enhance learners’ career prospects.
Get in touch using this form and we’ll contact you about what we can do for you.